address 27 Soi Saladaeng 1, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500
What can a health & wellness hotel in Bangkok do for you? As it turns out, quite a lot. In fact, studies have shown again and again that being relaxed can have a major impact on numerous cognitive tasks and mental activities. From personal relationships to office productivity, our mental and physical state of being has a huge impact on the way we relate to our colleagues as well as our partners, and in how we approach our work along with all of life’s circumstances.
With these clients in mind, as a personal wellbeing hotel, Bangkok Siri Sathorn offers a full range of sessions and treatments designed to improve your overall health. To support your healthy living hotel, Bangkok’s Siri Sathorn spa packages are flexible and, being open all day, morning to evening, scheduling can be arranged to comfortably into your busy schedule. We aim to bring about incredible results by targeting our sessions in a way that rejuvenates both your mind and body. Relaxation-inducing massage techniques can help to reduce stress, which itself improves cognitive function and increases creativity and whole body energy.
- Yoga class at 18.00 – 19.00 hrs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Guests can enjoy the yoga classes we provide with fully qualified trainers and try several different styles which focus on gentle postures designed to move the energy up to the brain and prepare the body for meditation. Our Classes also focus on proper body alignment and controlled breathing.
- Aero boxing class at 19.15 – 20.15 hrs on Friday. Aero boxing, or aerobic boxing, is an aerobic activity that combines martial arts with a high intensity aerobics workout. It is a non-combat, non-contact exercise that simulates many of the actions performed in boxing but removes them from the context of martial arts. The purpose of aero boxing is building and maintaining physical fitness.
- In-house Bicycles. We provide guests with bicycles to allow easy access and exercise to travel around the local area or explore other hidden gems of Bangkok. Guests can absorb all the sights and sounds of the diversity that exists in this popular corner of South East Asia. Bicycle riding promotes cardio vascular activity and boosts your immune system and blood circulation which is a great way to start the day or use for a relaxed cycle in the evening.
- Spa cuisine menu. Our spa also provides a range of healthy foods and drinks which help to balance the body and mind and restore a sense of health and wellbeing. Whether you wish to choose a light option or design a course that fits in well with your chosen spa package, we provide a full range of products to suit your needs.
- Healthy breakfast. The 1st meal of the day is the most important and we provide a wide range of food and drink to ensure you start the day in the best possible way. It is important that any meal in the morning contains nutrients from the major food groups and with our hydro products and wholegrain foods this ensures you keep a steady blood sugar level throughout the day.
- Hydro Vegetable. We provide hydroponic plant based vegetables as part of our wellness program which are grown without the use of soil. These help in the speed of growth and ensures additional energy is stored within the plant which is then absorbed into the body. Regular consumption of hydro vegetables helps in the fight against disease and promotes a healthy body and mind.
- Whole-wheat bread and Wholegrain cereal. These are provided to guests in the morning and during the day which are high in fibre and form one of the basics of a healthy diet to lower the risk of chronic diseases and improved blood pressure levels.
- Omega-3 eggs. There are known to provide additional health benefits compared to conventional eggs as the chickens are fed omega 3 rich grains such as flaxseeds. Consuming these on a regular basis provides benefits such as better absorption of nutrients, protection against heart disease and strokes while also giving a boost to energy levels.
- Herbal drink. To keep in line with a daily healthy lifestyle, we provide herbal drinks to guests both upon arrival and during our various health sessions that are offered. The benefits are wide ranging including a gentle detox of the body to revitalizing and energizing your body and mind.